- 6 choices of fabric (I used some quilting fabric that a friend gave me when she cleaned out her stash)
- My "Sassy Witches" print available for $10.50 on Spoon Flower (http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/1453573)
- Sewing materials - sewing machine, thread, scissors, iron & hand needles (optional pinking shears)
- 1 yard of fleece binding (you can bind with what ever you want, I just happen to have 1 yard of black fleece binding in my junk drawer of binding tapes, hem tapes & other strappy pieces)
- Coffee or tea & a glass or stainless steel bowl (optional)
PS - I ended up clipping the seam allowance even closer than this shot shows.
Step 6: Lay out your pressed pieces with the Witches on top. Figure out your design (if all your flags are different like mine). Pin them down & get ready to head over to the sewing machine again.
(I'm a messy Crafter & I don't care who knows it!)
(I'm so mean)