- Scraps of fabric and ribbon (color coordinated with your project) cut about 10" long by 3/8" wide
- Some thin cord or twine (I used some hemp cord)
- Small wood candle cups (3/4" to 1")
- Drill & 1/8" drill bit
- Wooden dowels & rubber bands (optional)
- Nail polish or craft paint
Step 2: Draw up the end of the hemp cord & tie it around the center your fabric scraps. Make a couple knots.
Step 4: Paint your cups. I used nail polish to do mine. I put the cup on a 1/8" dowel that has a rubber band wrapped around it about 1" down (it keeps bead & the cups from sliding down the dowel) to paint & then let dry. I dried mine overnight. My cups are copper with splashes of green, green glitter, black & purple (yes I have all those colors in nail polish)